Monday, March 1, 2010

Day of the Lizard Skin

Tomorrow I'm sure my face will start peeling. For future reference, spray on SPF 30 does not cut the mustard on the slopes of Utah. I did take a half day snow board lesson and I can carve some gnarly s-curves down green circles now, but my butt and my knees hurt (not in that way) from all the falling. Day three I grabbed skis again and went down some hills with my good friends Matt, Lauren, and Scott. It was also a blast hanging out with Scott's extended family playing "Pass the Poop" for a two dollar buy in. My miniature playing cards saved the night on Friday when we realized we had no other cards to play with. Also for future reference, Utah, being a Mormon state, has "near beer", meaning your usual 4.5% by volume is now more like 3% by volume. Sure, you can buy/drink more, but then you're just missing the point completely.

No comments: