Saturday, February 28, 2009

Blog Purpose

I'm finding myself shy on things to write about these days. Historically that's only happened when I had a girlfriend, someone to listen to all of my stories. I'm single now. It's been a pretty long dry spell since I dated anyone, and a really long time since I've been in a relationship that involved the "L" word.I think a big part of my lack of blog motivation is that I feel like I finally understand who I am ever since I realized that I need to be needed. I've known where I want to go for a really long time.

I've always blogged so that people reading what I write won't feel as alone in the way they see things.Now, I'm not sure I have any further insight to offer. I don't proclaim to have figured out everything, but I feel like I've got a really good handle on myself. I look back at my posts and I see that the things I find myself wanting to write about are really just repeats of things I've already said. Maybe it's time to take a break from this too?

No comments: