Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Molecules

Anne equated attraction to atoms. Some atoms can sit side by side but they never react. They understand each other, they have the same protons, same electrons, same neutrons. But we just don't have Chlorine Argon. But snuzzle up some Hydrogen next to some Oxygen and look out! WATER! Reaction! Attraction...

It is like that. Just like that. The problem is that I don't know exactly what kind of molecule I am, I don't know what kind of molecules the ladies out there are. And even if I knew both I still wouldn't know which ones I'd react with.

But that's actually a lie. I know a lot about me, more than I'd say most people know about themselves. I also know a decent amount about the kind of ladies that I'm attracted to. I even know a little bit about the ones that have been attracted to me. This all means I'm pretty well off for being an atom looking to form a molecule.
Nitrogen atom seeks single Oxygen to form a strong bond. Willing to share electrons, can offer fulfillment of outter shell.

No comments: