Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Atom and Eve

I talked more with Josh and Anne, delving into the intricacies of the metaphor for "chemistry". Josh says that the reaction may be slow to happen. I'm pretty convinced that it either is gonna happen or it isn't. There's no "making" of the chemistry. And it's a strange thing for me to come to terms with. I grew up thinking that if two people seemed like a good match, then they could foster the yet-unidentified chemistry.

All the years spent, wondering why I liked someone and not understanding how they could possibly not feel the same about me! If only I'd known! But then how do you know? What is it about a relationship that makes you say "There's some chemistry here"? I don't know, but I know it when I feel it. So the point is that if you can't make it, you just have to find it.

1 comment:

noj400 said...

Realationships?!? Aint they a bitch its always when you think you have found the one that they dont feelin the same. or after 4yrs they break your heart. dont let this bring you down. the one wil come and im not just sayin that to make you feel better. Cuz as a matter afact im in the same boat you are not knowing when the boat will capsize into love. wow that was pretty deep. any way some day just give em the wink kiss tongue action and they wont be able to resist