Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Shirt

It says "Kiss Me I'm Irish". The first and only thing people, usully dudes or married chicks, ask me is, "are you really Irish?". The answer is, "yes", I'm 25% Irish, but that's not the point.

The people who ask aren't going to kiss me, so clearly they aren't concerned about being defrauded by a false Irish man. So my only concern is that they are concerned I might coerce a kiss from someone else under these pretenses and so they are acting as Irish police. What would they do if I said, "There's not a single Irish bone in me!"? Would they confiscate my shirt at that point? Would they report me to some central agency which would inhibit my buying of such products in the future?

Is it really so bad for me to just want to be kissed for being who I am? Looking at it that way, it is probably one of the most sincere things I can put in a shirt.

"Kiss Me, I Wrote a Blog Post"

1 comment:

Grace said...

I don't know... I just had a hoodie made that says: "I read missed connections" on the back.

I guess we all have those...