Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Very Interesting Train Ride Home

Aside from the picture in my previous post that I took on the Amtrak, I had a very interesting journey home  from Sacramento - home of The Dickersons. Lauren and I arrived at the train station early so we stopped at Starbucks for some liquid crack. My poison is the Caramel Apple Spice. The dude behind the counter saw me dancing and smiled - he might have even thought I was cute. He asked if I wanted "a lot" of caramel, I said "Sure". He proceeds to empty the bottle on top of the whip cream in my beverage. Slaps a lid on it and hands it over just as the caramel starts to ooze out of the drinking hole. Then I found two hairs in my drink, long enough to not be mine or his.

On the train I signed in to Facebook. This is where I learned two things: 1) People do really get new phones, and 2) Facebook knows a lot more about me than I've told it, and it came in quite handy.

Then I had a very "adorable" and "theatrical" conversation on BART before de-boarding at the Powell Street station. I should return home more often.

No comments: