Monday, June 16, 2008

Not A Good Day

Today I had wanted to get my prototype of the template system running, with a functional example. I had wanted to be done by noon. But noon didn't happen. Then at 2 I was asked to do a customer job template pages using the old templating system. Oh and it's been promised for Wednesday. And then at 4:45 my boss asks me if I can do a second one that he needs before Wednesday. All the while I'm bumbling through the system, trying to diagnose problems that are expected behavior. I'm just not accustomed to the system yet. And I feel overwhelmed.

I don't want to say I'm unhappy. But I do hope things will change. And I am afraid to instigate that change. Not so much because I am afraid to be an instigator, but because I don't know my place yet, and I'm a kid in everyone's eyes. Baby faced 27. *sigh*

No comments: