Monday, July 6, 2009

Upcoming Birthday

My birthday is around the corner on the 24th of this month, I'll be 28. I am not yet convinced that I'm 28... I guess it is hard to explain. I don't feel like a youngin', but I don't think I look (or act) like a guy who is almost 30.

Anyway, the point of this post was to throw out some ideas in case you're wondering what to get me (but by no means should you feel obligated, this is meant ot be helpful and not solicitive).

  • climbing shoes

  • rope - 150ft

  • rope bag/tarp

  • small mixing bowls for making sauces or for holding dry ingredients like chocolate chips

  • yoyo

  • wireless xbox 360 controller

  • Left for Dead for XBox 360

  • Rayman Raving Rabbids 3 for Wii

  • Any Sonic game for the Wii

  • settlers of catan - cities and knights expansion

  • settlers of catan - traders & barbarians expansion

  • other board games

No comments: