Saturday, May 24, 2008

There's a Good Reason

The reason I haven't been blogging much that everything I've wanted to blog about I couldn't, then when I could blog about it, life got busy. The short story is that I accepted a job offer from a company called Jobvite (http://www.jobvite.com) which is based in San Francisco as in California. My first day of work is June 9th. I still need a place to live out there so I plan to fly out June 1st ish. I hope to sell my car before I go, and live close enough to work that I can walk. I want to find a place with room mates, and that's proving tough to do 2,000 miles away. It's amazing how much progress is hindered when you don't have a forwarding address. But it'll be a huge break away from life as I know it now and probably the closest thing I'll ever see to a clean start. I can't wait!

1 comment:

stabbysox said...

good luck!!!