Friday, January 18, 2008

Sweaters

I was driving in my car with Josh [for 12 hours] this past weekend when we went by the "Homelesss to Harvard" inspirational sign with that chick on it. I always note that she's a cute girl, and it got me thinking about how women can look good in knit sweaters. Josh didn't believe me. So tonight I went looking for proof. I found this, and let me just say that I've never been so happy it's cold outside in all my life. Not exactly what I set out to find, but wow, I didn't know they could do that with sweaters.

Anyway, it also reminds me that I was in Target the other day thinking that melanie would look good in a ladies zip-up hoodie. I meant to tell her as much, and now that I'm thinking about it, I'll go ahead and tell you all too, "Melanie would look good in a ladies zip-up hoodie." Now you know.

5 comments:

anthogna said...

Huh. Isn't it interesting that women's clothing is designed and marketed specifically to cater to men? Why do you think that is?

lina said...

It caters to both, just like mens clothing. Pick up a GQ lately?

emanon said...

I agree with Lina. I'd imagine a woman would feel sexy knowing she's wearing something that also appeals to men. P.S. Wearing sweat pants to a party, no matter how informal, would be a misguided choice.

emanon said...

Since I spent the time to look it up again, here's the site that had the sweater: http://www.cartapacio.com/index.php/19/eans-ombre-stripe-cowl-neck-sweater/ looks like it was posted just over a year ago :-(

nutgatherer said...

HA! i have a sweater that looks a lot like that, except it's kind of a greenish color and it's not hugely off the shoulder like that.